Saturday, July 18, 2009

checking in from Josep Maria Blanc

So -- the trek has been great so far, but there's too much to tell now. (Maybe after we hang up our clothes to dry I'll have another chance to type up some of my notes.) It's the end of day 4 of the Carros de Foc trek and it has been fantastic so far -- though there have been some terrifying moments, there has been so much beauty to make up for it that it's totally worth it.

We arrived here at Blanc about 15 minutes ago, got checked in and our bed assignments, and then I had a shower. A glorious hot 6-minute shower. The best 2 Euro I have ever spent. Wil's in the shower now, and then we'll head back outside.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are ok, but I don't like hearing there are "terrifying." Can't wait to hear all about it. Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete