Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flight

So we're on the plane and I'm slightly tipsy. Nightmare @ checking - I was fine, but Wil had to go to the "special services" line -- where we waited for 90 minutes. Good thing we got to the airport so early! Then they wanted me to go wait in another line to check my bag... but eventually (since there were 10+ of us in the "special services" limbo, they let us move to the front of the queue.

Eventually we made it through check-in and the huge (but relatively fast-moving) line at security. And we still had time to raise a glass to Betsy before getting on the plane.

It's a relatively full flight, but it seems like we've got nice people around us, so that's good.

Really excited about our trip - happy that everything has gone smoothly so far!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm so happy that you remembered (and managed!) to raise a glass to Betsy in the airport bar! I'm a little sniffly now. Still catching up on all the posts, so maybe some more comments shortly. Love you both bunches!

    ReplyDelete