Friday, July 24, 2009

Marrakesh!

Hello from Marrakesh -- we're trying to cool down a bit in our riad -- Riad des Princesses -- after a very hot morning. The trip has been amazing so far -- the trek was beautiful and terrifying, and so far Morocco has been interesting and delightfully foreign.

I've got lots of notes from the trek which I'll post under the dates I made them -- so you may have to scroll down a bit to find them.

Happily ignorant of what 36 degrees Centigrade is in Fahrenheit....

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Don't melt away and drink plenty of diet coke....I mean water. :) MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have just caught up with a week's worth of entries! I don't like that both you and Wil used the word "terrifying," but I'm glad that you're on the other side and I assume that you have your t-shirt safely in hand!

    It sounds like a tremendous trek, despite the terror. Can't wait to see pictures!

    It is supposed to be hot here this weekend--although perhaps not Marrakesh-style hot. I'll brew some mint tea and think of you two!

    Miss you! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete