Thursday, July 9, 2009

summer hair

So I had decided that I needed a haircut before my trip. But when? When would I manage to do it? We needed to spend an evening with Matt, and I had a dinner with one of my agencies another night, and then we're leaving on Sunday... so what to do?

Then Lindsay reminded me that *she* was having a haircut on Thursday... at lunchtime. So just before my dinner on Wednesday I called Beehive -- the place I had my hair cut last August -- to see if they had any openings Thursday morning. I booked an 11:00 just so I wouldn't have to think about it.

Laura was a great stylist -- very patient and understanding of a lazy person who simply won't do any styling. :) After the cut I went in to work, where I finally realized that I had cut a lot of hair off. As I was chatting with folks in the kitchen, in walked Lindsay -- with HER summer cut. Let's just say we had similar styles -- though she had gotten the fringe that I hadn't. Hilarious!

Still, I'm very happy with my hair -- and extra happy to have checked it off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment